Aspire Athos Sub-Ohm Tank
The Aspire Athos Sub-Ohm Tank is a dynamic tank that releases both heavy, dense vapor and top of the line pure flavor. The Athos features a top fill design with a convenient twist off cap for easy refills. The Athos features a 4.0ml capacity glass tank that is protected by a stainless steel metal sleeve enclosure. The Athos features a clear wide bore drip tip that is fits perfectly with the design of Athos and shows off a sophisticated design. The Athos features triple airflow slots that may be adjusted to your personal preferences. The Athos utilizes A5 and A3 kanthal atomizer heads with multiple wicking slots that are designed for variable wattage. The Athos A5 Penta Coil 0.16ohm atomizer head can fire up to 120 watts while the Athos A3 Triple Coil 0.3ohm atomizer head can fire up to 75 watts.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
- Protective Metal Sleeve Design
- Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Triple Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Includes (1) Clear Wide Bore Drip Tip and (1) Black Extra Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Utilizes Aspire Athos Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Multiple Wicking Slots
- Includes (1) Athos A5 Kanthal Penta Coil 0.16ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 100 - 120 Watts)
- Includes (1) Athos A3 Kanthal Triple Coil 0.3ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 60 - 75 Watts)
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: These coils are sub-ohm resistance. These coils should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.3ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.3ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.